By Jen deHaan
What all started as an easy animation device has developed right into a full-fledged internet improvement atmosphere. this means that in case you are like lots of ultra-modern Flash builders, you could comprehend little approximately truly developing animations and results with this system. right here to resolve that hassle is a hands-on consultant from one in all latest top Flash specialists. through displaying you ways to create 10 tasks in response to real-world net options, writer Jen deHaan presents an intensive grounding in all of Flash's results and animation basics. each one bankruptcy represents a unmarried venture with basic step by step directions for re-creating the cool internet parts pictured in those pages: an lively personality, a Flash interface that makes use of transitions to "page" via assorted parts of a website, an lively gallery, a dynamic menu that animates utilizing the Tween periods, an easy video game, button results, Timeline animations, scripted results, textual content results, and extra! Ten real-world initiatives exhibit the magic in the back of the main invaluable Flash-produced animations and results, and a significant other CD contains lesson records and pattern software program.
Read Online or Download Animation and Effects with Macromedia Flash MX 2004 PDF
Similar media books
The spiral-bound variety e-book or guide is a vital guide for all writers, editors, scholars and public kin specialists.
Animation; ezine; journal; tutorials; making; loose magazine
Zero e this is often the lawsuits of the 1st annual symposium of the Safety-critical platforms membership (The Watershed Media Centre, Bristol, September 11 February 1993), which supplied a discussion board for exploring and discussing methods of accomplishing security in computers for use in safety-critical commercial functions.
- Visual Media Coding and Transmission
- i dr. Recognition of humans and their activities using video
- Drupal Multimedia
- Sherlock Holmes and Conan Doyle: Multi-Media Afterlives
- Experimental Study of Multiphase Flow in Porous Media during CO2 Geo-Sequestration Processes
Additional resources for Animation and Effects with Macromedia Flash MX 2004
Frames appear differently depending on the content (or lack of content) and kind of tween or animation you add. Project 1: Creating your First Animation For the projects in this book, you should import the images and other assets that you copy to your hard drive. Avoid importing files into Flash directly from the CD-ROM. Sometimes you will encounter unexpected results in Flash if you try to import files directly from a CD-ROM. There are several kinds of documents you can build using Flash. In this project, you create a simple FLA file that animates an object on the Stage.
6. Select File > Publish Preview > HTML to view the SWF file embedded in a browser window. The browser opens in your default web browser, and most closely shows you what your project will look like on the web. com. The program is easy to use and is free for educational, personal, and nonprofit use. com. 7. Try uploading the SWF and HTML files to your web server using an FTP client or Dreamweaver. You can find these two files in the same directory in which you saved the FLA file in Exercise 1. Moving On This project has shown you the fundamental workflow in Flash, from start to finish, which you will use in almost every project you create.
Rename the layer by double-clicking the new layer's name, and type actions. 9. Select frame 1 of this layer, and open the Actions panel by choosing Window > Development Panels > Actions. 20. Type stop(); into the Script pane to stop the main Timeline from looping. [View full size image] This ActionScript is used to stop the Timeline. This means that instead of looping, the playhead stops on Frame 1. Because it is stopped automatically, you can play the animation using code that you apply to the button.