By Nikolai N. Korpan (auth.), Nikolai N. Korpan M.D., Ph.D., F.I.S.S., F.I.C.S. (eds.)
The "Atlas of Cryosurgery” is the 1st ebook to record the fashionable period of this self-discipline. using low temperatures to wreck irregular tissues, the root of cryosurgery, is now being effectively utilized in lots of branches of drugs, specially within the remedy of alternative malignancies. This atlas goals at providing the basic facets of recent cryosurgery and the benefits it bargains to melanoma sufferers in comparison to traditional surgical ways. The presentation comprises definitions of the main usually used phrases, brief descriptions of the old and clinical history of cryosurgery in addition to an overview of cryosurgical apparatus and strategies. Given, too, is the entire spectrum of experimental and medical cryosurgery and the result of cryosurgical remedy of tumors in, for instance, the liver, lung, or epidermis and bone. Over 1200, regularly coloured illustrations gathered from a wide selection of overseas resources, serve to illustrate the cryosurgical approach.
Read or Download Atlas of Cryosurgery PDF
Best nonfiction_10 books
For a few years, clinicians have depended on cardiac marily be categorised into camps
The foreign Astronomical Union Colloquium on Stellar Rotation was once held on the Ohio kingdom college in Columbus, Ohio, U. S. A. from September eighth via eleven th, 1969. Forty-four scientists from Argentina, Belgium, Canada, England, Finland, East and West Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, The Netherlands, and the USA attended and took part within the Colloquium.
- The Logical Foundations of Statistical Interference
- The Proteins Composition, Structure, and Function. Volume 3
- Bilingual Selection of Syntactic Knowledge: Extending the Principles and Parameters Approach
- Rejoice, Dear Zion!
- The Kidney and Hypertension in Diabetes Mellitus
- Invariant Imbedding: Proceedings of the Summer Workshop on Invariant Imbedding held at the University of Southern California, June – August 1970
Additional info for Atlas of Cryosurgery
14. Cryozone formation after exposure for 2 min Fig. 15. Cryozone formation after exposure for 3 min 4 min 3 min Fig. 4,16, Cryozone formation after exposure for 4 min Section B Cryoprobe In ozone 29 Experimental Foundations Chapter 4 Experiments In 5 min Fig. 17. Cryozone formation after exposure for 5 min Fig. 18. Cryozone formation after exposure for 6 min 6 min Fig. 19. Cryozone formation after exposure for 7 min 7 min 30 N. N. ) Chapter 4 Experiments Atlas of Cryosurgery Cryoprobe ~ fl'Illl In dll1nL tr II , 1 ~ I olullOn of I <; on I,ml IClllf 'r 11m sllrrcct Ol1e plctur( pH mtnuk r 'Olone att r I ) mtn frct ZlIl' ctl d rlh 9 n'm mct~r I I mill 8 min Fig.
This new method can only be applied efficiently if the most technologically advanced instruments are used. 5% gelatine in water kept at a constant temperature of + 30°C and continuously stirred One picture per minute Cryozone after 10 min freezing: diameter 8 mm, depth 7 mm Start Fig. 1. Start of freezing Fig. 2. Cryozone formation after exposure for 1 min 1 min 24 N. N. ) Chapter 4 Experiments Atlas of Cryosurgery Cryoprobe - TIn I - I I I 1 I r 01 t tl, I I I :; ,In_1m .. ronl' dlPtl- ~ ft ml'lUI n'lI1 fr 7111 11 '1 It ...
Cryozone formation after exposure for 3 min 4 min 3 min Fig. 49. >J1~t 10 I 41 Experimental Foundations Section B Chapter 4 Experiments t. :F th t 11\"1 I I'g dian ctcr I mm 5 min Fig. 50. Cryozone formation after exposure for 5 min Fig. 51. Cryozone formation after exposure for 6 min 6 min Fig. 52. Cryozone formation after exposure for 7 min 7 min 42 N. N. ) Atlas of Cryosurgery Cryoprobe Chapter 4 Experiments 8 min Fig. 53. Cryozone formation after exposure for 8 min Fig. 54. Cryozone formation after exposure for 9 min 10 min 9 min Fig.