By Karli Watson
* supplying newbies with the fundamentals of databases, database layout, and SQL programming, this ebook exhibits amateur programmers tips to use C# and ADO.NET to control info in databases * contains hands-on examples, useful assistance, and real-world eventualities on gaining access to info from home windows purposes, ASP.NET purposes, and internet companies * The SQL supplier for gaining access to SQL Server databases, ADO.NET, and the recent .NET 2.0 beneficial properties * Covers the basics of having access to and manipulating info whereas giving a superior knowing of relational database layout * subject matters lined contain editing information, customized information binding, operating with disconnected information, and masses extra
Read Online or Download Beginning C# 2005 Databases PDF
Best c# books
Like having a mind on your again pocket. offers transparent factors of all C and C++ programming syntax, key words, instructions, capabilities, and sophistication libraries. given that no programmer can keep in mind the perfect syntax of each C/C++ aspect, this quick-access consultant assists programmers in imposing effective suggestions on call for.
XML Programming: internet functions and internet prone with JSP and ASP offers a fast-moving creation to the XML relations of applied sciences for programmers. even if written with a spotlight upon JSP- and ASP-based XML recommendations, the ebook provides the fabric from a language-independent viewpoint that merits all builders, no matter what their language.
CodeIgniter is an open resource personal home page framework with a small footprint and unparalleled functionality. It grants a wealthy set of libraries for universal initiatives, with an easy interface to entry them. There are numerous unexplored facets of CodeIgniter which could aid builders construct purposes extra simply and speedy.
“ Welcome to 1 of the best collaborations you'll dream of on the planet of C# books—and most likely a long way past! ” —From the Foreword via Mads Torgersen, C# application supervisor, Microsoft crucial C# 6. zero is a well-organized, no-fluff advisor to the most recent models of C# for programmers in any respect degrees of expertise.
- Professional Android Programming with Mono for Android and .NET/C
- C# 6.0 and the .NET 4.6 Framework
- Professional C# 4 and .NET 4
- TCP/IP sockets in C# : practical guide for programmers
Additional info for Beginning C# 2005 Databases
This book covers these controls, but you will also learn when and where you will need to write SQL code yourself. One subject that has become increasingly important in recent years is XML, which stands for eXtensible Markup Language. This is a platform-independent standard for representing data in text files, and has become extremely popular. It does have its disadvantages — it is a flat-file data format, after all — but these are outweighed by what it makes possible. NET, you’ve no doubt encountered XML.
The position of a row isn’t enough here, because rows may be inserted or deleted, so any row’s position might change. The order of rows is also an ambiguous concept because rows may be ordered by one or more columns in a way that varies depending on how you are using the data in the table — this is not a fixed definition. Also, the data in a single column of a table may not be enough to uniquely identify a row. At first glance, you might think that the EntryName column in the PhoneBookEntry table example could uniquely identify a row, but there is no guarantee that the values in this column will be unique.
This results in as many rows in the result set as there are rows in the OrderProduct table, with row data from each row in the Order table being duplicated in multiple rows of the result set. 2. ProductId columns are used to add data from the Product table to the result set, and an inner join is made between OrderProduct and Product. 3. Product is joined to ProductCategory as in the previous example. This results in a useful combination of data. The outcome gives you full order information — including what products make up an order, how many of each product are in the order, and what categories those products belong to.