By Bill Sempf
A logical, simple method of studying the C# language
C# is a classy programming language for development .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the net, and quite a lot of units. The pleasant All-in-One For Dummies layout is an ideal solution to current it. each one minibook is a self-contained package deal of valuable info, making it effortless to discover what you are looking for.
Upgrades in C# 2010 comprise the facility to construct home windows 7 functions and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
- C# is a a little complicated programming language for development .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the net, and different devices
- Beginning C# programmers will relish how the All-in-One structure breaks the subject into minibooks, every one addressing a key physique of information
- Minibooks comprise growing your first C# application, home windows 7 programming, simple C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, home windows programming with C# and visible Studio, and debugging
- Companion site contains all pattern code
Beginning C# programmers will locate C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a sophisticated subject in a simple, comprehensible way.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't integrated as a part of booklet file.
Read Online or Download C# 2010 all-in-one for dummies PDF
Best c# books
Like having a mind on your again pocket. offers transparent factors of all C and C++ programming syntax, key phrases, instructions, services, and sophistication libraries. for the reason that no programmer can take into accout the correct syntax of each C/C++ aspect, this quick-access advisor assists programmers in imposing effective recommendations on call for.
XML Programming: internet functions and internet providers with JSP and ASP presents a fast-moving advent to the XML kinfolk of applied sciences for programmers. even though written with a spotlight upon JSP- and ASP-based XML options, the booklet provides the fabric from a language-independent perspective that advantages all builders, no matter what their language.
CodeIgniter is an open resource Hypertext Preprocessor framework with a small footprint and extraordinary functionality. It promises a wealthy set of libraries for universal projects, with an easy interface to entry them. There are a number of unexplored points of CodeIgniter which can aid builders construct purposes extra simply and quick.
“ Welcome to 1 of the best collaborations you may dream of on the planet of C# books—and most likely a long way past! ” —From the Foreword via Mads Torgersen, C# software supervisor, Microsoft crucial C# 6. zero is a well-organized, no-fluff advisor to the newest models of C# for programmers in any respect degrees of expertise.
- Entity Framework Core Cookbook
- C# 2008 and 2005 threaded programming beginner's guide : exploit the power of multiple processors for faster, more responsive software. - Description based on print version record. - "Learn by doing: less theory, more results"--Cover. - Includes index
- Beginning Windows Phone App Development (Beginning Apress)
- Beginning C# 2008 Objects: From Concept to Code (Expert's Voice in .NET)
- iPhone for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach (Deitel Developer Series)
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual C# 2010 in 24 Hours: Complete Starter Kit (Sams Teach Yourself -- Hours)
Extra resources for C# 2010 all-in-one for dummies
Whether you find that argument convincing, you can’t use a floating-point variable when counting things. Comparing numbers You have to be careful when comparing floating-point numbers. 500001. Most people don’t care about that little extra bit on the end. However, the computer takes things extremely literally. 500001 are not the same numbers. Living with Variability — Declaring Value-Type Variables The double packs a whopping 15 to 16 significant digits. 32 Using the Decimal Type: Is It an Integer or a Float?
Chapter 2: Living with Variability — Declaring Value-Type Variables In This Chapter ✓ Visiting the train station — the C# variable as storage locker ✓ Using integers — you can count on it ✓ Handling fractional values — what’s half a duck? ✓ Declaring other types of variables — dates, characters, strings ✓ Handling numeric constants — Π in the sky ✓ Changing types — cast doesn’t mean toss ✓ Letting the compiler figure out the type — var magic T he most fundamental of all concepts in programming is that of the variable.
Click the OK button. cs. (If you look in the window labeled Solution Explorer, you see some other files; ignore them for now. cs. The name Program is the default name assigned for the program file. Book I Chapter 1 Creating Your First C# Console Application The default place to store this file is somewhere deep in your Documents directory. Maybe because I’m difficult (or maybe because I’m writing a book), I like to put my programs where I want them to go, not necessarily where Visual Studio wants them.