By Ray V Herren
Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM is the appropriate resource to maintain abreast of terminology in an ever-changing undefined! a distinct characteristic is the searchable CD-ROM which incorporates a similar phrases and definitions because the print dictionary
Read Online or Download Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM PDF
Best dictionaries books
THe dictionary is excelent, particularly to solve pressing dudes. I recomend enhance the figures and upload extra ones.
This variation is written in English. besides the fact that, there's a working Korean word list on the backside of every web page for the tougher English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are various variations of Utopia. This version will be invaluable if you'd like to
Lourdes and Churchtown, Woden and Clio, Emerson and Sigourney, Tripoli and Waterloo, Prairie urban and Prairieburg, Tama and Swedesburg, What Cheer and Coin. Iowa’s place-names mirror the religions, myths, cultures, households, heroes, whimsies, and misspellings of the Hawkeye State’s population. Tom Savage spent 4 years corresponding with librarians, urban and county officers, and native historians, studying newspaper files, and exploring neighborhood web content with a view to discover why those groups acquired their specific names, once they have been tested, and after they have been integrated.
This dictionary lists the English, German, French and Italian names of amphibians taking place in Europe, North the USA, Canada, principal and Southern Africa, Australia and New Zealand, the Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico and the islands of the West Indies. It lists 5,367 medical names of orders, households, genera, species and subspecies.
- Historical dictionary of English music, ca. 1400-1958
- Dictionary of Borges
- Historical Dictionary of Taiwan (Republic of China) (Historical Dictionaries of Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East)
- Lysistrata (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Elsevier's Dictionary of Chemistry: Including Terms from Biochemistry
- The Wife and Other Stories (Webster's Korean Thesaurus Edition)
Additional info for Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM
2) In embryology, a part of the thin membrane or web surrounding the fetus. Causal Organism (Causative Agent)–The organism (pathogen) that produces a specific disease. Cauterize–To burn the flesh or skin of an animal with a drug or heated metal to induce healing. Cavesson–Head stall with a noseband (often quite large) used for exercising and training horses. , the buccal cavity. (2) Any hole in the trunk or branches of a tree. Cavy–(1) An American Indian pony. (2) One or a group of stray animals (United States).
Cappings–Beeswax covering of cells of honey, which are removed before extracting the honey. , which gives a characteristic buttery flavor to cheese. Occurs more in goat’s than in cow’s milk. Also called caprinic acid, decanoic acid. Capsule–(1) A fruit (dry at maturity) of more than one carpel but not necessarily of more than one locule, which dehisces at maturity, permitting the escape of the enclosed seeds. Typical capsules are found in the iris, lily, poppy, cotton. (2) Gelatine covering for medicines.
Catgut–The tough string manufactured from the intestines of sheep and other animals, used in surgical sutures, musical instruments, etc. Cathartics–Drugs that cause the evacuation of the bowels. , removal of urine form the bladder or insertion of semen into the cervix in artificial insemination. Cattalo–A cross between the bison (buffalo) and domestic cattle. Cattle–(1) Collectively, mature bovine animals. Calves and yearlings may sometimes be included. In a broad sense, the term may also include all domesticated quadrupeds.